Friday 19 February 2016

FabBag Beauty & Makeup Feburary 2016

Heya ladies,
I'm reviewing the Feburary Beauty & Makeup Bag today.




This time around I got my fabbag on the 18th, which is the fastest I've ever got in my 3 month subscription, and 18th of the month is good enough. Also, i recived my package even before i got my shipping email so it was unexpected and i was more excited to receive it. 
As soon as I opened the box, I could see a nice bright red coloured bag which looks amazing. It looks crocodile leather. I love it!! 



Here's what I got:
1. Kama Ayurveda Rose Water, (50ml, ₹250; Full size)
I was so happy to have received it. I've read so much about it and I wanted to try it. This was the first product i saw in my bag and i was so happy. So far so good.



2. Chamki Nail Polish in the shade 'Mehak' (₹150; Full Size)
Now I'm not sure they sent it to me purposely if it was unintentional, but i am so happy about this. The shade 'Mehak' is a nice purple colour and it's also my name!!!!! It looks like a personalised nail paint and I adore it. Chamki is a new brand for me, but since this nailpaint has my name on it, I think i like it even more, so i like the brand too. 🙈😂


3. Just Herbs Liquorice Shea Lip Butter Balm (₹345, Full Size)


It smells good, but I wanted the Coorgi Coffee one cause I've heard it smells heavenly. But this is also good and another full size product! 

4. Ayorma Fairness & Cell Renew Night Cream (₹195, Full Size) 


Once more a full size product. Yay! I've started using it, full review coming soon. 

5. Hikari Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Haze (₹1000, Full Size)



Now this was definitely the steal of the bag. I saved the best for the last! I absolutely love this shade of the eyeshadow. But it was broken! I was so disappointed, but i was shipped a replacement and I received it within 3 days of writing the email. Fabbag is very promp in shipping damaged or missing goods and i like it about them. 

I also got a renewal code since my subscription ended this month.

This time around there was no Fab Post. It's been discontinued since Fabbag has an app now. :/

Rating 4.7/5 
Total value of the bag ₹1940. And i got all i.e 5 FULL SIZE products!!! It's a great deal for you only pay ₹599 or even less if you take a longer subscription. 
I highly Recommend the Beauty & Makeup Feburary 2016 FabBag. 

To get a 10% discount code on your first fabbag, follow the link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment